business growth through learning and development
bquest – one complete system, three standalone services
bquest – the complete system of continuous development for key employees
The bquest system guarantees to boost employee performance and motivation, and make the company stronger and more competitive. It integrates development of key employees with the company’s business growth and change strategies. We take methods used in world-class companies and specially adapt them for micro and smaller businesses, and business units of larger companies, including:
- Personal development planning
- Competency models
- Work-based experiential learning projects
- Executive coaching
The bquest system creates a permanent new culture – unique to each company – of self-managed and trusted professionals who continue learning, developing and promoting innovation and improvements at work that drive sustainable business growth and success.
(Click here to download a quick two-page summary, or use the links above to find out more.)
bquest - three standalone learning and development services
We offer three components of the complete bquest system as standalone best-in-class services:
Service 1 – strategic business development; we give you confidence to move forward.
We help management develop their strategic thinking capabilities and learn how to review and choose the right direction to go in to achieve sustainable success:
- Assessing and adapting the company’s business model, its resources and capabilities, growth opportunities, its critical success factors, and the values, needs and goals of owners/management.
- Identifying strategic options, making choices and identifying the key strategies to follow.
Service 2 – making change work; work and stick!
All change involves learning to be effective in new and uncertain situations. We support organisational development and complex ‘soft’ change e.g. new culture, new company practices, reorganization, acquisition and mergers, new management, new business direction, partnership development, etc.
- Learning how to design and implement organisational change projects through effective and efficient project management, stakeholder engagement, and managing uncertainties.
Service 3 – personal development for individuals and teams; we sort out those tricky ‘people issues’.
We use structured executive coaching methods to develop employees, for example when:
- An employee has a ‘problem’ that is preventing full performance.
- An employee is promoted to a new job or is given new responsibilities and needs to raise their game.
- Talented new people are employed and need nurturing to fulfill their full potential.
- An employee needs to make career choices.
- Management need an experienced and objective sounding board to discuss their issues and ideas with.
- The management team needs guidance to develop and perform together.