business growth through learning and development
one complete system, three standalone services
continuous development for key employees
The bquest business coaching system ensures maximised employee performance and motivation, to allow your business to become stronger and more competitive in your industry. Our system integrates vital employee development with business growth, changing strategies to optimise performance. Our business coaches employ the methods used by world-class organisations and adapt these methods for micro and smaller businesses, and business units of larger companies, including:
- Personal development planning
- Competency models
- Work-based experiential learning projects
- Executive coaching
bquest’s business coaching services build a new, permanent company culture – unique to you – of self-managed and trusted professionals. This continual learning, development and active innovation in the workplace drives sustainable business growth and, ultimately, success.
Click here to download a quick two-page summary, or use the links above to find out more.
The bquest system:
Service 1: strategic business development; providing you with the tools to move forward.
bquest’s management training system enables you to develop your strategic thinking capabilities and learn how to establish the right direction for sustainable success. This is done by:
- Assessing and adapting your business model, its resources and capabilities, opportunities for growth, critical success factors, and the values, needs and goals of owners & management
- Identifying strategic options, making crucial decisions and establishing key strategies for the future
Service 2: making change work; transforming your working culture for the better.
All change involves adapting to new and uncertain situations and learning to perform effectively in these situations. bquest supports organisational development and complex ‘soft’ change, e.g. new culture, new business practices, new organisation, acquisition and mergers, new management, new business direction, new partnership developments, etc.
With bquest’s unrivalled executive coaching, you will learn how to design and implement organisational change projects through effective and efficient project management, stakeholder engagement and the management of uncertainties in business.
Service 3: personal development for individuals & teams; resolving those tricky ‘people issues’.
We use structured executive coaching methods to develop employees, for example when:
- An employee has a ‘problem’ which is limiting their performance
- An employee is promoted to a new job and must therefore adapt to satisfy their new responsibilities
- Talented new people are employed who must be nurtured within the role to fulfil their potential
- An employee has to make critical career choices
- Management requires a professional and objective board with which to discuss any issues
The management team needs guidance in order to optimally develop and perform together